- All services of blood bank is available free of cost to GCS Hospital patients.
- Blood bank is furnished with high quality equipments from various national and international companies.
- Day to Day quality control is maintained by fully trained and qualified blood bank technicians in supervision of pathologists.
- Diagnostic tests of blood (Grouping with Du test, Cross match, Direct Coomb's test and Indirect coomb's test) are provided to outdoor and indoor patients.
- Entire products are screened by ELISA method to prevent Transfusion Transmitted Infection to provide safe blood to patients.
- GCS Hospital is having FDA approved licensed, fully computerized blood bank to serve patients of multidisciplinary departments with
special care of cancer and superspeciality patients.
- We encourage voluntary donation in house and by organizing outdoor camps. For outdoor camps we have fully equipped mobile blood donation van.
- We execute 100% blood component separation by CRYOFUGE 5500i (HERAEUS):
- Cryo Poor Plasma (CPP)
- Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP)
- Pack cell volume (PCV)
- Platelet Rich Concentrate( PRC)